Cosmetics Week is Europe's unique event bringing together international cosmetics and personal care leaders to discuss global trends and latest industry developments.
You can now register on the Cosmetics Week 2017 website.
Under this year’s theme “More than meets the eye: the benefits of cosmetics and personal care”, over 300 industry experts, policy makers, decision makers and companies will explore the contribution of cosmetics to well-being, European economy and global markets. They will also delve into the complexities of regulatory practice, network and create new business opportunities. The draft programme of the CE Week 2017 can be found here.
Why you should attend
- Meet global industry experts in the cosmetics industry
- Create new business opportunities
- Explore latest industry trends and developments
- Take part in all our networking events along with leading industry experts, policy makers and decision makers
Who should attend
- EU policy makers
- Membership including associations and companies
- National authorities
- International scientists and regulatory experts
- Suppliers of raw materials and packaging
- Service providers to the industry and distributors
- International associations and companies
For more information and to be included on the mailing list for future events, contact the CE Week Team.
Follow us on Twitter using the hashtag #coseuweek17